May 2015 – May 2017
Project meetings and events
Massive Online Open Course on ‘Cultural Heritage and the City’, starting from the 4 September 2017
- Policy Seminar, Cultural Base Project, 31 January 2017, Brussels, Report
- Local CulturalBase project workshop, Cultural Base Project, 17 January 2017, Paris, Report
- Stakeholder Workshop, Cultural Base Project, 1-2 December 2016, Florence, Report
- Major Stakeholder Conference, 11-12 May 2016, Barcelona
- Project Meeting: Cultural Base: Social Platform on Cultural Heritage and European Identities, 27 November 2015, Florence
- First Workshop, 30 September – 2 October 2015, Barcelona
Through a comprehensive perspective that includes the most relevant social and political connections, “CulturalBase. Social Platform on Cultural Heritage and European Identities” (in the framework of the Horizon 2020 work programme 2014-2015 “Europe in a changing world: inclusive, innovative and reflective societies”) aims to address the topic of Heritage and European Identities from a double standpoint, namely, an analytical as well as a public policy perspective.
CulturalBase will ensure that collaboration proceeds efficiently so that researchers and stakeholders can focus their energy on achieving the objectives envisioned for the project:
- To make an extensive analysis of the research literatures and policy programmes in the general field of cultural heritage and European identities.
- To identify main research issues and policy programmes in this field and to contrast between the kind of research done and the policies developed.
- To produce general overviews on the research priorities and opportunities in relation with cultural heritage and European identities from three basic analytic perspectives: cultural memory, cultural inclusion and cultural creativity.
- To develop a shared view within the social platform on the more important and policy relevant research issues in this field for Europe in the coming years and the best way to address them.
- To produce strategic research agendas on cultural heritage and European identities from the three aforementioned analytic perspectives stemming from the shared views.
- To produce general policy guidelines in this domain from these same perspectives, especially in relation with information systems and research policy.
For more information on Cultural Base see here
Massive Online Open Course on
Cultures and Identities in Europe