The Global Governance Programme is Research turned into Action.
Have you left your country in the last 5 years? Where for? Why?
Tell us your story, participate in our non-profit research survey
! Help us track how the economic crisis has affected migration and mobility in the EU. Joint project coordinated by the Global Governance Programme (EUI), the Elcano Royal Institute, Trinity College Dublin, and the Technical University of Lisbon.
Former Robert Schuman/GGP Fellow, Daniel Innerarity
, receives the prestigious Prince of Viana Prize for culture on 6 June 2013.
- 21 June 2013Exploring the Transnational Circulation of Policy Paradigms
- 28 June 2013 8:00 amChinese Investment Strategies and Migration – Does Diaspora Matter?”
- 30 September 2013 - 1 October 2013Regional Security Governance and Regional Powers: Burden Sharing or Free Riding?
- 7 October 2013The Globalisation of China-Political, Economic and Migration Relations with Europe
Calendar of the events
- 2 October 2013 - 4 October 2013Comparing Regional Integration Institutions: America, Africa, and Asia
- 21 October 2013 - 23 October 2013Global Value Chains: Policy Implications and Opportunities
- 23 October 2013 - 25 October 2013Role of Foreign Direct Investments for Development: Legal, Social and Economic Aspects
- 19 November 2013 - 21 November 2013Gender Quotas at the Global Level: Towards Parity Governance?