The Global Governance Programme is Research turned into Action.
Global Value Chains, Small Medium Enterprises and Foreign Direct Investments: The Parliament: the arm of democracy? "My GGP fellowship was invaluable.
Apply now for October Executive Training
Register for “The Administration of European Democracy” with Thomas Christiansen and Brigid Laffan
I had freedom to advance my research,
and I also made good connections with
scholars that will lead to future
collaborations. My mentor was very
supportive, as were the other Fellows.
I hope to continue to be a part of the
fabulous EUI community.".
Mary Anne Madeira
University of Washington
Global Value Chains, Small Medium Enterprises and Foreign Direct Investments:
The Parliament: the arm of democracy?
"My GGP fellowship was invaluable.
- European, Transnational and Global Governance
- Global Economics: Trade, Investment and Development
- Europe in the World
- Cultural Pluralism
- 8 - 10 October 2014Comparing Regional Integration Institutions: America, Africa, And Asia
- 27 - 29 October 2014Global Value Chains: Policy Implications and Opportunities
- 29 - 31 October 2014Small Medium Enterprises and Foreign Direct Investments in Developing Countries
Calendar of the events