The Global Governance Programme is Research turned into Action.
How do judges react to policy pressure? A WTO case-study on renewable energy support
Find some interesting insights in the papers by Aaron Cosbey and Petros C. Mavroidis
subsidies and by Luca Rubini
on renewable energy subsidies.
- 13 - 14 March 2014Methodology In The New Legal World
- 18 March 2014Dispute Settlement in the WTO: The Floor to Practitioners
- 21 March 2014Changing Paradigms after the Global Financial Crisis: Social and Economic Perspectives
- 2 - 4 April 2014Principles of Equality and Challenges of Discrimination. Problems and Effective Remedies
- 3 - 5 April 2014Mapping China’s Futures. A scenarios-based approach to analysing China’s socio-political and economic dynamics over the next decade
- 7 - 9 April 2014The Barebones Of The Subsidies And Countervailing Measures Agreement
- 8 - 10 October 2014Comparing Regional Integration Institutions: America, Africa, And Asia
Calendar of the events