Academy of Global Governance
WHY THE ACADEMY OF GLOBAL GOVERNANCE
- It provides a successful training model that combines academic, research-based knowledge and evidence-based practice
- Its teaching staff is comprised of renowned scholars and practitioners with outstanding track records of policy research and advisory activities
- It stimulates interactive learning activities, where participants can enhance their practical skills through simulation exercises, case study analysis, and structured group discussions
- It offers a global alumni community, which draws from all corners of the world and from a large spectrum of sectors
- It provides a dynamic networking opportunity in an open and engaging environment
UPCOMING EXECUTIVE TRAININGS
National tax regimes and international trade agreements: What role for WTO and EU rules?
12-14 June 2017
Deadline: 4 June 2017 – Applications closed
Global risk analysis and Europe’s changing security environment
19-21 June 2017
Deadline: 11 June 2017 – Applications closed
Besides those trainings listed in the calendar, the Academy of Global Governance can organise training courses tailored to institutions’ specific needs and priorities. The Academy’s offer ranges from introductory to highly specific and technical training schemes, geared towards the professional advancement of middle and senior management officials. The tailor-made training schemes are open to a broad range of organisations, such as international and regional organisations, governmental agencies, ministries, NGOs, research institutes, education institutions. The Academy can deliver the training schemes at both the premises of the European University Institute or any venue chosen by the requesting institution.